[Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] ratings on Akgregator

John LoGioco john at outbrain.com
Mon Oct 15 22:22:37 BST 2007

Hi Frank, I understand your limited time for development.  Really the
one aspect of what we are doing that separates us from all the other
*widgets* out there is that we are networking the ratings and as such
will be adding *network* recommendations.  This is an area where you can
choose to participate in a revenue share program in the future.  That
said we would love to work with you and add your reader into the  mix if
you want to help us get through these beginning steps.

Thanks,
John