[Kde-pim] Initial column sizes of the folder tree wrong : fix

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Mon Nov 26 17:31:11 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 25 November 2007, Jérémy Compostella wrote:
> 2007/11/25, Thomas McGuire <thomas.mcguire at gmx.net>:

> [..]
>
> Yes I think too the users settings should overload the kmail default
> settings and the current behavior should only be used on the first
> start of kmail.
> I suggest to disable the all left part when the minimum size to show
> it without scrollbars it reached : the same behavior that when you
> reach the minimum size of the favorite view. IMHO, this solution moves
> closer to the KDE4 graphics guidelines. How do you feel about this ?
Yes, probably the way to go. I'd like to see it in action to fully judge it
though.
So if there is no automatic resizing after the very first start, which assigns
sensible sizes, then I'm probably fine with it. Send the patch please.
Please use a diff against the current trunk version, so that we don't need to
manually revert your older patch.

Regards,
Thomas