[Kde-pim] Initial column sizes of the folder tree wrong : fix

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Sat Nov 24 19:39:27 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Saturday 24 November 2007, Jérémy Compostella wrote:
> A patch which fix the "Initial column sizes of the folder tree wrong"
> bug referenced on http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kdepim/kde4bugs.
>
> Just let the automatic sizing for the "Folder" column. setStrech on
> the other to avoid scrolling bar.
Thanks for the patch.
Unfortunately, I have a problem with it: This patch introduces a horizontal
scrollbar for me, but the folder tree should not have one. Please create a
new patch which fixes this. I also suggest to hide the size column by
default, and to hide the unread column as well, this gains some space.

Regards,
Thomas