[Kde-pim] [Job] K3Process should be replaced by QProcess

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun May 20 23:55:03 BST 2007

On Sunday 20 May 2007 17:02:06 Tom Albers wrote:
> Op zo 20 mei 2007 16:23 schreef u:
> > This seems like a perfect little newbie job.  Thanks!  What's your time
> > frame, though?  It may take me four or five more days before I have a
> > patch together, tested, etc.  Is that acceptable?
>
> Hmffff. I ported it this morning.

I take it that means "drat, since I hadn't heard previously I did the work
myself; while it remains a useful learning process for you, Sam, it's not
directly useful for KDE SVN. So if you like, keep working on it but there's
probably more absolutely useful things to tackle."

Understanding developer-speak can take a little training; the subtleties
contained in four "f"s are considerable.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/