[Kde-pim] Sending invitations to Outlook users

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri May 4 20:33:48 BST 2007

On Friday 04 May 2007 14:35, Jan-Pascal van Best wrote:
> On Fri, May 4, 2007 14:27, Allen Winter wrote:
> > On Friday 04 May 2007 4:17:49 am Jan-Pascal van Best wrote:
> >> Okay, here's the patch.
> >
> > Did you forget something? :)
>
> I do that all the time - remind me to go look for my remaining brain
> cells someday.

To prevent you from doing this when you use KMail add "patch" to the
list of attachment keywords for the "missing attachment" warning.

> What I forgot to say earlier: the patch in callback.cpp also puts
> some braces where I think they should go - the if statement looked
> broken to me. Feel free to revert if I'm in error there.

Well spotted. There was indeed a pair of braces missing. But the closing
braces should be before msg->setBcc( "" ); because msg->initHeader();
might have already set the BCC header.

The rest of the patch looks good. If it works for Thorsten and Michael
then you can commit.

Thanks a lot for providing this patch.

Regards,
Ingo