[Kde-pim] missing check_include_files, compiling kdepim

Sam Bishop sam at bishop.dhs.org
Tue May 15 23:52:46 BST 2007

All,

I've compiled the alpha release of KDE 4, and now I'm trying to compile
kdepim against that.  I'm getting an error message, though, right off the
bat:

sbishop at sbishop-lnx$ cmakekde ..
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/u/sbishop/kde/src/kdepim/kmail/CMakeLists.txt:3:
Unknown CMake command "check_include_files".
-- Configuring done

This is in ~/kde/src/kdepim/build.  In ~/kde/src I've got this:

kdebase-3.90.1/
kdelibs-3.90.1/
kdepim/
kdepimlibs-3.90.1/
kdesdk-3.90.1/
qt-copy/
strigi-0.5.1/

I expect that something isn't being included that should be, but I've been
fighting compile errors all day and I've decided to punt on this one.  Has
anyone seen this before?

Thank you,
Sam Bishop