[Kde-pim] missing check_include_files, compiling kdepim

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed May 16 07:57:41 BST 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 00:52:46 Sam Bishop wrote:
> I've compiled the alpha release of KDE 4, and now I'm trying to compile
> kdepim against that.  I'm getting an error message, though, right off the

It's been compiling for me over the past week (all of libs, pimlibs, base,
pim, graphics, sdk, edu).

> sbishop at sbishop-lnx$ cmakekde ..
> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at

In cases like these it's best to drill down to the actual commands causing the
problem; cmakekde is an alias that does a lot of different things.

> I expect that something isn't being included that should be, but I've been
> fighting compile errors all day and I've decided to punt on this one.  Has
> anyone seen this before?

It looks like a standard CMake macro, you may want to add

INCLUDE(CheckIncludeFiles)

somewhere, though.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/