[Kde-pim] missing check_include_files, compiling kdepim

Sam Bishop sam at bishop.dhs.org
Thu May 17 17:30:44 BST 2007

Toma Albers wrote:
> Sam Bishop wrote:
>> /u/sbishop/kde/src/kdepim/knode/mailsendjob.cpp:19:40:
>> mailtransport/transportjob.h: No such file or directory
>
> That's located in /trunk/KDE/kdepimlibs/mailtransport
>
> You will need that for knode to compile.

This puzzled me at first, because I had made and installed kdepimlibs.
But as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I was using the Alpha snapshot.
 I see now that there's a comment in CMakeLists.txt indicating that
mailtransport wasn't ready when the snapshot was taken, so it was
disabled.

Thanks,
Sam