[Kde-pim] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: KDE/kdepim/akonadi

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed May 2 17:09:41 BST 2007

David Faure schrieb:
> On Monday 30 April 2007 23:22, David Faure wrote:
>> On Monday 30 April 2007, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
>>> So wouldn't it be good to spare the kdepim people this dependency?
>> The answer to that is in Marc Mutz's mail, I suggest to answer to that one
>> if you disagree.
>>

>> But there's one thing that Marc didn't mention: it might be easy to get
>> boost on linux, but apparently it's not so easy on windows... I thought
>> there were precompiled binaries (and even I thought I used that once in the
>> past), but it seems not.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=7586&use_mirror=heanet&filename=boost_1_33_1.exe&67978528

This is a source package. I already downloaded it and after downloading
and compiling bjam I could compile it by myself. But there were a lot of
warnings and errors (I gave up to try to read and understand them). In
the end I could install the package and think that it would work with
syndication (as only some headers are needed).
But I won't release a package which creates so much warnings and errors
during build-time. As I said earlier - someone else who wants to have
kde-pim on win32 has to do some investigation here.

Can you please post this to kde-pim - I'm not subscribed
Thx,
Christian