[Kde-pim] Sending invitations to Outlook users

Jan-Pascal van Best janpascal at vanbest.org
Fri May 4 13:35:07 BST 2007

On Fri, May 4, 2007 14:27, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Friday 04 May 2007 4:17:49 am Jan-Pascal van Best wrote:
>> Okay, here's the patch.
>
> Did you forget something? :)
I do that all the time - remind me to go look for my remaining brain cells
someday.

What I forgot to say earlier: the patch in callback.cpp also puts some
braces where I think they should go - the if statement looked broken to
me. Feel free to revert if I'm in error there.

Thorsten, Michael, does this work for you?

Cheers

Jan-Pascal