[Kde-pim] New RecipientsPicker in kmail (KDE4)

Mathias Soeken msoeken at tzi.de
Mon Mar 12 07:54:17 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Monday 12 March 2007 01:11:42 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Sunday 11 March 2007 23:47, Mathias Soeken wrote:
> > On Sunday 11 March 2007 22:56:44 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > > I have two questions: Why did you move the "Add to/cc/bcc" actions to
> > > the toolbar? What are the semantics, do they close the dialog when they
> > > are selected?
> >
> > They don't close the dialog. They set the flag in the first column. Only
> > "ok" and "cancel" close the dialog.
>
> Ok, I understand. What's the motivation for moving the actions to the
> toolbar? That makes it less convenient to just pick some recipients.

It was a suggestion of Christian Schaarschmidt [1]. I think it is uncommon if
there are so many buttons in the bottom of a dialog expect of the standard
ones like Ok, Apply and Cancel. But thats the idea of two people by now. I
think I will consult the usability group.

Mathias

[1] http://66.92.20.25/?i=200702211923.34391.schaarsc%20()%20gmx%20!%20de