[Kde-pim] Status of kdepimlibs

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 15:36:03 BST 2007

PIMsters,

So we have about 1 week to finish any major changes to kdepimlibs.

The biggest change on my list is the khalkhi lib.
frinring: what's the status?

Today I will rename the emailfunctions library to kpimutils.

So, I'm hoping we can use the next week to concentrate on kcal and kabc ?

If you have ideas for the kcal library please add them to  to kdepimlibs/kcal/CHECKLIST.
For example, David mentioned some changes he made to the ResourceFoo classes??
And I was thinking of moving IncidenceChanger from KOrganizer into kcal.

I'm not sure about kabc, mainly because I don't know how kabc and khalkhi
work together.  But I do know that Marco had some requirements for kmobiletools.

Thoughts?

-Allen