[Kde-pim] kdepimlibs (khalkhi)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Mar 12 20:01:51 GMT 2007

Howdy,

FYI: the KDE 4.0 release roadmap is starting to take shape and it looks
like kdelibs and kdepimlibs will be closed for any new libraries in
about a couple weeks.

This doesn't mean you can't continue polishing those libraries after
they are in kdepimlibs, but it does mean we need to get all libraries
in place.  At least compiling.

After a long discussion on #kontact today I think that the one missing
library is khalkhi.  All other moves will wait for KDE 4.1, or possibly never.

Friedrich, this means you.

Oh, and Volker will attempt to eliminate emailfunctions library.

Questions?

-Allen, your pain-in-the-neck