[Kde-pim] korganizer doesn't save resources immediately when changed or deleted (bug 143511)

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Wed Mar 28 12:24:14 BST 2007

To my understanding after talking with Reinhold yesterday, it's not the disk
activity that is expensive, it's the reparsing that happens inside libkcal as
the library has to compute durations, offsets, recurrences, etc.  I still
maintain, though, that this is preferred over data loss and saving on UD
would be consistent with saving on C.