[Kde-pim] Hints on developing GData plugins?

Christopher Granade cgranade at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:50:30 GMT 2007

Dear all:
    Pardon me if this is documented somewhere, but due to my infamiliarity
with the general structure of KDE-PIM, I was unable to find it. That said, I
was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for writing a
plugin/filter for Calendar that would allow it to use Google Calendar as a
bidirectional remote resource via the GData interface. I would also like to
be able to interface with GMail's contacts, but that's made harder by the
lack of a GData API for that.
    Thanks for the help!
    --Christopher Granade