[Kde-pim] Hints on developing GData plugins?

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sat Mar 10 10:30:55 GMT 2007

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 12:50:30AM -0900, Christopher Granade wrote:
> Dear all:
Hi Christopher,

>     Pardon me if this is documented somewhere, but due to my infamiliarity
> with the general structure of KDE-PIM, I was unable to find it. That said, I
> was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for writing a
> plugin/filter for Calendar that would allow it to use Google Calendar as a
> bidirectional remote resource via the GData interface.
These plugins to access external events or contact sources are called
Resources in the KDE-PIM world. You can find examples for such resources
in the KDE SVN repository under /branches/KDE/3.5/kdepim/kresources.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!