[Kde-pim] Sync with Palm - won't wash

Bert Plat kde-pim at bertplat.nl
Thu Mar 22 15:34:38 GMT 2007

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me why my Palm Tungsten E won't sync with my Opensuse
10.2 box running KDE? It's a default install of Opensuse, with KPilot
added later. The following happened:
- I hit sync the first time
- KPilot finds the Palm on USB and starts to sync
- After the sync, KDesktop is populated with appts and tasks from the
Palm
- The Palm, though, is empty
- Any attempt to sync the stuff back -- including a Copy PC to Handheld
-- won't work although no errors are thrown up

I had the same thing earlier with Opensuse 10.1, but I thought it was
just the flaky usb card on that machine (which has now died, by the
way), but this is brand new machine. Cable is ok as well, at least on a
Windows box it syncs ok.

Any pointers?

--
Bert Plat / www.bertplat.nl/brainshare2007