[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4.0

Andy Mason slackmase2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 05:43:38 BST 2007

Hi guys,
I'm not a  KDE-PIM developer, just enjoy reading the latest goings on and I
thought i'd chime in with a quick question.

1) KDE-Pim is a pretty major part of KDE right  and KDE 4 probably isn't
going to want to ship without a working PIM.
2) There isn't really enough time for you to have a good solution.

So can't you ask for the release date to be pushed forward?

"Hi guys, i know you wanted the release date to be blah...but we're probably
not going to be able to deliver something that we are really happy with in
that time...can we have an extra ....blah weeks/months please ? "

I am sure the other kde devs all use the KDE pim software so  having a  good
stable implementation to ship with 4.0 is in everyones best interest and the
worse  case would be that it gives the 4.0 release more time to fix up last
minute bugs.

Andrew