[Kde-pim] relicense linklocator

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri Mar 23 10:29:16 GMT 2007

At Thursday 22 March 2007 23:30, you wrote:
> Then Volker reminded me that what we really want is a message reader
> kpart that can be shared between KMail, KNode, Mailody, etc.  And
> the linklocator would go there.

As I've some plans for a mail reader window, I don't think I will end up using it, but that's beside the point. I do think linklocator should be part of it. So maybe we should just go for the practical solution for now, like making another lib called 'messagereader' and put it in there for now. For KDE 4.1 we can rearrange things as we can see at that moment which code is available.

If we can agree where to put it, I will copy linklocator to pimlibs this weekend. Maybe call the class textconverter ?

Toma