[Kde-pim] zoneinfo in pim+

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Tue Mar 27 19:47:19 BST 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 19:08:25 Allen Winter wrote:
> Lots of zoneinfo stuff....
>
> - I am now using the --no-rdates option to vzic.  This option seems to
> create a separate DAYLIGHT section for each different DST change in
> American history. See attached.  It makes more sense to me this way.  But I
> can change back if desired.

I find it more confusing to read through, plus it's a much bigger and unwieldy
file which will take longer to process (if that matters). And there's no
advantage that I can see. I'd rather use the previous version with long lists
of RDATEs until such time as we can convert some of them into RRULEs.

Well done for acting promptly, though. :)

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.