[Kde-pim] ebn fixes: pass-by-value function args

Bernhard Breinbauer infopipe at gmx.net
Thu Jun 14 07:42:19 BST 2007

On Monday 11 June 2007 wrote Ingo Klöcker:
> I have committed your patch. You might want to apply for an svn-account
> (http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account) so that you can
> commit your next changes yourself.

Thanks for the suggestion but I've come to the conclusion that I want to
postpone applying for a svn-account a little.
Firstly because I want to find how I can integrate hacking on kde in my daily
schedule.
And secondly I feel much safer if my patches are reviewed on the mailing list
before they are commited :-)

So in a few weeks I may apply for an account, till then I will try to produce
some patches (smaller ones than the last one :-) )
Hope that's ok, even if it means more work for you.

regards!
bernhard