[Kde-pim] ebn fixes: explicit ctors

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Fri Jun 15 11:25:31 BST 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 10:53, Bernhard Breinbauer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I liked it when the issue count on ebn decreased, so I'm continuing to
> work on this front.
> Attached a patch, which fixes the first half of missing explicit
> statements.

Being a kmail user, I'm very happy to see you submit patches for it, but
not being a kmail developer, I'd like to be able to easily detect that
your patch is of no personal interest to me. When you're posting to the
kdepim list, please mention kmail in the subject line or message body, so
that others don't have to scan the entire patch to see whether it is
something they need to pay attention to. :)

David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.
http://www.astrojar.org.uk/kalarm