[Kde-pim] ebn fixes: explicit ctors

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Sat Jun 16 10:47:41 BST 2007

Hi Bernhard,

On Friday 15 June 2007, Bernhard Breinbauer wrote:
> I liked it when the issue count on ebn decreased, so I'm continuing to work
> on this front.
> Attached a patch, which fixes the first half of missing explicit
> statements.
Again I offer to commit those if nobody else objects. Last time I said that
Ingo found a few issues though...
However I think those "explicit" fixes can't do much harm.
I saw at least one other change which was something differnet, in that case
adding a "const".
Did you check that this doesn't break things? I guess the same reasons Ingo
raised last time apply here as well.

Thanks for the patch!

Regards,
Thomas