[Kde-pim] kontact templates

lists at feilner-it.net lists at feilner-it.net
Fri Jun 29 13:30:35 BST 2007

Am Mittwoch 27 Juni 2007 09:27:39 schrieb Bas Grolleman:
> > I want to use Kontact's e-mail templates, can anyone point me to some
> > documentation on that?
>
> I don't know where to find the documentation, but usage of the normal
> templates is very easy.
>
> -- Create
> 1. Start new message, create as you would like
> 2. Choose "Save as Template" from the menu
>
> -- Usage
> 1. Open you templates folder
> 2. double click template you would like to use
> 3. Change some details
> 4. Send message
>
> That's it as far as I know.
>
> Regards,
> 	Bas Grolleman

Then I misunderstood the concept...
a) The template is only a draft then. It is deleted when i create one mail
from it.
b) the Menu entry "create new mail from template" (my translation from German)
should show all templates, shouldn't it? none of my four template mails
appear here.

I want to use the mail templates in a template style like word processing
document templates. Is this a misunderstanding? If so, sorry for asking...
:-)

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net