[Kde-pim] SoC project: KOrganizer theming improvements

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:50:03 BST 2007

On Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:28 pm Loïc Corbasson wrote:
> Am samedi 26 mai 2007 schrieb Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper:

> > > Nice to meet you. I'm winterz on IRC in #kontact.
> > > Hope to see you there soon.
> >
> > I am glad to meet you too, Loïc.  =:)  I'm _very_ excited to see you
> > helping to improve KOrganizer!!  I'm vanRijn on irc.  I'll look for
> > you.  =:)
>
> I'll do too :)

When I get over my initial heat attack at looking at KOrganizer's code, I'll
probably come in and get involved as well...

(to be quite frank, I've never done a project that's required more than 500
lines of code and I'm somewhat nervous, not helped by the fact that I'm a
major pessimist with a self confidence problem...)