[Kde-pim] KNotes issues

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jul 30 14:28:49 BST 2007

On Saturday 28 July 2007 18:42:02 Andreas Hartmetz wrote:
> KNotes has one major problem, and it's that it supports either plaintext or
> rich text editing while trying to handle them almost the same everywhere.

This has been problematic in syncing Pilots w/ knotes for a long time as
well -- we tend to end up with markup in the plain-text Palm memo pad, for
instance. So I'd welcome an X-something property indicating explicitly
whether RT is enabled. And a way to get the plain-text representation of
same.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/