[Kde-pim] ktimetracker

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 18:04:19 BST 2007

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 04:39:46PM +0200, René Mérou wrote:
> Hi all, im René Mérou.
Hej René,

> I have some ideas that want to implement in the ktimetraker as a
> contribution to the kde proyect.
I don't know who the current maintainer of ktimetracker is, however help
and new ideas for improving our software is always welcome.

> I want to add one automatic sensor that lets ktimetraker to detect the
> title of the active window. It will check it every k seconds and add tasks
> and start/stop/restart then.
>
> Its a simple idea that can be done fast and will be the base for other
> ideas i have. To control the time u spend is very usefull and have a lot of
> possibilities.
>
> I just need some time to understand actual implementation and see how to do
> that.
So I'd propose that you make the changes and send a patch to this list,
so that the maintainer (or other kdepim developer) can take a look at
it. When you want to contribute for a longer time to KDE you can
register for an SVN account as well.

> Any help will be very usefull, im beguiner and i like team work.
Just ask on the list or #kontact :)

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!