[Kde-pim] ktimetracker

René Mérou ochominutosdearco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:39:46 BST 2007

Hi all, im René Mérou.

I have some ideas that want to implement in the ktimetraker as a
contribution to the kde proyect.

I want to add one automatic sensor that lets ktimetraker to detect the
title of the active window. It will check it every k seconds and add
tasks and start/stop/restart then.

Its a simple idea that can be done fast and will be the base for other
ideas i have. To control the time u spend is very usefull and have a lot
of possibilities.

I just need some time to understand actual implementation and see how to
do that.

Any help will be very usefull, im beguiner and i like team work.

My nick in irc (#kontact) is H but now i use trebol6 because i have
problems in freenode, i is toke by other.

My jabber is ochominutosdearco gmail

regards
René