[Kde-pim] Support for Scalix groupware

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Jul 29 20:46:10 BST 2007

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 at 11:30:21PM +0200, Till Adam wrote:
> On Saturday 28 July 2007 21:10, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
Hi,

> > Obviously, your changes do not comply to this. I suggest to create a
> > different branch similar to the enterprise branch. Maybe you can even
> > put your stuff in the enterprise branch. Talk to Till or Volker or
> > whoever maintains the enterprise branch.
>
> I do, and yes, we can talk about putting this into enterprise branch. It seems
> like the appropriate place and target audience for this to me.
Ok, fine with me, I just want this code be publishable in a KDE 3.X
based version :)
I would contact you in private mail then to figure out the details of
the merge.

So there are no objections or suggestions concerning the groupware type switch in kmail
or the scalix specific imap command support?

Thanks for the comments (@Allen: I'll add the whatsthis)

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!