[Kde-pim] Ldap model

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jan 8 10:54:26 GMT 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 08:53, Sean Harmer wrote:
> > Great stuff.  But I need to slap your hand just a little.
> > Please follow the kdepim coding standards when
> > committing stuff into kdepimlibs.  Especially the
> > 2 space indentation level.
> >
> > http://korganizer.kde.org/develop/hacking.html
>
> Oops sorry. Didn't know about that.

Allen actually meant to refer to http://pim.kde.org/development/coding.php
(which links to a korganizer-specific coding style). It's the same coding
style, though. korganizer.kde.org is a dead-duck domain and really shouldn't
be used for anything. pim.kde.org is where the developer information for KDE
PIM applications should be found (if there's something missing, point it
out).

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/