[Kde-pim] Kitchensync and Kpilot with Palm Tungsten E2

Oral Timocin oral.timocin at kdemail.net
Wed Jan 10 15:14:57 GMT 2007

Hi all,

i dont know if this are bugs so i post it here maybe it could be solved :)

1. Kitchensync:

If i sync my Palm with Kitchensync and Kdepim apointments to Calender were
added with the wrong time.

For Example i Add an Appointment to Korganizer with starting time at 10, after
syncing the the on my palm is 11. All apointments are 1 Hour later.

Is it a Bug or is something wrong with my Palm?

2. Kpilot:

Syncing with Kpilot doesn't work. If i start to sync it crashes with an Error
on my Palm and after that the Palm freezes. The Message ist

VFSDBCache.c, Line:4051, unattached record

I made after that errors a Hard reset of my palm to erase maybe data failures
but after that reset its all the same. My Kde Version is 3.5.5 with Opensuse
10.2. On Opensuse 10.1 Kpilot worked well

regards

O. Timocin