[Kde-pim] DIMAP sudden mail loss

Jan de Visser jdevisser at digitalfairway.com
Sun Jan 14 19:06:08 GMT 2007

On Sunday 14 January 2007 7:05 am, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> This bug report has become a kind of magnet for *all* cases of mail
> loss (real or perceived) where DIMAP is vaguely involved.

Can I humbly suggest changing the synopsis from the overly broad 'dimap:
sudden mail loss' to something more reflecting the (now believed to be fixed)
problem? When entering tickets people are told to check for existing ones,
and if you use dIMAP and lost mail, this one seems to fit the bill.

jan

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser at digitalfairway.com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!