[Kde-pim] Ldap model

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Jan 8 00:14:00 GMT 2007

On Sunday, January 7, 2007 11:54:34 AM Sean Harmer wrote:
> I've just comitted an inital implementation of the LdapModel class. Here's a
> copy of the svn log message:

Sean,

Great stuff.  But I need to slap your hand just a little.
Please follow the kdepim coding standards when
committing stuff into kdepimlibs.  Especially the
2 space indentation level.

http://korganizer.kde.org/develop/hacking.html

Also, we need lots of APIDOX (doxygen) work in this library.

And don't forget UnitTests (see the kldap/tests subdir).

Regards,
Allen (kdepimlibs gatekeeper and all around neat-freak)

--
KDEPIM Developer
I accept PayPal payments to awinterz at earthlink.net