[Kde-pim] Is KOrganizer dead?

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Tue Jan 2 09:27:54 GMT 2007

Hello,

I use Debian GNU/Linux etch with KDE 3.5.5.  In an older version, KOrganizer’s
calender files were correctly identified as such, and KOrganizer was started
when clicking on such a file in Konqueror.  This doesn’t work anymore in the
current version.  In addition, I cannot find KOrganizer in the K menu
anymore.  Running it from a command line still works, however.

So I wondered if KOrganizer is in the process of being removed from KDE.  I
had a look at http://korganizer.kde.org/ and saw that the last update of the
KOrganizer website was on July 2004!  So I really like to know what the
current state and the future of KOrganizer is.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang