[Kde-pim] Is KOrganizer dead?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Jan 2 11:10:08 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 02 January 2007 10:27, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> So I wondered if KOrganizer is in the process of being removed from KDE.  I
> had a look at http://korganizer.kde.org/ and saw that the last update of
> the KOrganizer website was on July 2004!  So I really like to know what the
> current state and the future of KOrganizer is.

The sorry state of the website has everything to do with the lack of a website
maintainer / content provider since the previous one left, and not much to do
with the application's code. There are some very long-standing TODO items for
the websites related to PIM applications:

0) Sort the content into developer and user parts.
0a) Move user content into kontact.kde.org
0b) Move developer content into pim.kde.org

1) Make <app>.kde.org where <app> is korganizer, kmail (any others?) HTML
redirect to kontact.kde.org (perhaps somewhere suitable within there).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot