[Kde-pim] Specifying time for new event using calendar

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 14:55:50 GMT 2007

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

> No wonder, Ctrl+n opens a new file...
> Ctrl-Shift-e works, though.

For me, Ctrl-n opens New Event (with default start time and duration and
today's date) as does Ctrl-Shift-e and clicking on the button and clicking
and holding the button and then selecting New Event.  All the same.  Is it
useful information that I am running Korganizer from Kontact?  Actually, it
isn't clear to me that there is any other way to run it.  When I type
korganizer at a command prompt, I still get Kontact.

It seems very strange to me that three people are observing three behaviors
from this program.
--
Jeffrey Barish