[Kde-pim] Sending invitations to Outlook users

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Thu Feb 15 16:19:52 GMT 2007

On Thursday, February 15, 2007 03:06:37 PM Jan-Pascal van Best wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> Thanks for making the patch. Maybe you could add the one-liner in
> kmkernel.cpp for sending invitations to the patch, and then we could
> check whether invitation sending, accepting, refusing, and changing is
> compatible with all 'supported' environments for which we can find
> someone to test.

Hi Jan-Pascal,
I attach the new complete patch. You can apply the patch with
cat exchange-compat.patch | patch -p1
in a kdepim source folder and the recompile kmail.

For the checks:
Yes, there is something like native kolab as kolab handles the freebusy lists
of its users. I have also disabled
/kolab/var/kolab/php/kolabfilter/olhacks.php
as for me it rewrite mail from OL-Exchange users in a wrong way.

I will ask a friend of mine who uses OL without exchange for a test.

Bye

  Thorsten