[Kde-pim] Venting

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Feb 11 00:43:17 GMT 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 9. Februar 2007 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> > > + New To-do editor -> has a start year thousands of years in the future
> >
> > I'll look into that one, at least. Sounds like a missing initialization.
> > Has this not been reported to the developer of that feature?
>
> But you are right, some initialization is definitely missing. In agenda
> view, the times imput/check boxes are correctly initialized. But if you

Thanks for the detailed description, Reinhold. It gave me a good idea which
actions to test (since I don't use KOrganizer myself under normal
circumstances). It's fixed now; start and due dates default to disabled with
due set to tomorrow (if it gets enabled).

I do really wonder why RMB on the todo list -- and none of the other "new
To-do" actions -- hard-codes a due date a week from now. It's weird and
inconsistent.

Now all I need to do is fix KMail in PIM+. Under normal use it crashes after
changing folders (IMAP) once or viewing 3 messages, always with

#18 0x283d3b9d in KMMsgBase::getStringPart (this=0x8caca00,
    t=KMMsgBase::MsgTagPart) at kmmsgbase.cpp:1154
#19 0x28388382 in KMMsgInfo::tagList (this=0x8caca00) at kmmsginfo.cpp:300
#20 0x2832aeaf in KMail::HeaderItem::paintCell (this=0x8942a80, p=0x8933000,
    cg=@0x879698c, column=0, width=394, align=1) at headeritem.cpp:378

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot