[Kde-pim] kpilot no longer syncing calender?

Michael Abatzis abatzis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:48:13 GMT 2007

had to do a hard reset on my palm tx. using kubuntu edgy, kontact 1.2.3, and kpilot
4.6.0. when i restored my backup, i no longer have calender entries. i
use kpilot to sync with korganizer. i want to essentially copy all the
entries from my std.ics file to the palm. for some reason, nothing
seems to be going from kontact-->palm (including todos, and including when i choose "copy all from pc-->handheld as a sync option), although if i enter something
on the palm, that does sync to korganizer. i've tried changing
xpilot-stat:0-->xpilot-stat:1 in the std.ics file, have tried
deleting/changing dates on DatebookDB and CalendarDB-PDat on the palm
and in both the .kde/share/apps/kpilot/DBBackup and
.kde/share/apps/kpilot/conduits directories. i had been using kubuntu dapper drake until a few weeks ago, and am unsure if the syncing problem began after that, or if this is an unrelated new problem.  i can't figure out how to troubleshoot exactly where in the process this is failing; file install, address book, memos all seem to work fine.  any ideas?