[Kde-pim] rfcdecoder move to lib?

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Feb 4 23:48:19 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm starting to use more and more of the code available in /kdepim/kioslave/imap4/rfcdecoder.[cpp|h]. It contains a bunch of static functions to convert to and from certain conventions used in the different rfc's. I would like to share that for KDE4, instead of duplicating.

The only copyright holder which is mentioned in the file, is Sven, so I would like to ask to Sven: are you ok with a relicense to LGPL?

And to you all, is that ok with you to move it to kdepimlibs and where should it go? kdepimlibs/emailfunctions is a candidate but that's a bit general for this specific imap lib.

Are there any other copyright holders? svn log mentions several people, but that's all due to porting or tiny fixes I think.

If all ok, I will move it in a couple of months.

gr.

Toma