[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4 Applications List

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:48:49 GMT 2007

Hi

On 2/22/07, Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:

> > > Anything else?  A separate blogger tool?
> > >

> Pradeepto suggests the KLuJe blogger tool.
> I don't know anything about it.  Don't know if we can
> bolt it on top of KOrg's journal.  But it might be a fun project.

          Right, KLuJe is actually LiveJournal client[1]. It works
pretty nice. I have been testing it since sometime now. Its cool, does
lack features. Is a KDE3 app, so surely needs porting.  Problem is,
its not maintained or lets say the sole surviving author - Richard -
(rest have moved on with life) does what he can and admits that it
needs more love. I have been talking to him for a while trying to
persuade him to bring it to kdesvn, not sure what he will do.

          In his last email, he wondered how he will get an svn
account. And he also asked whether if could get an account without
giving his full name or somesuch. I tried to explain him there is
nothing to worry about it as nicely as I could. But he has not replied
yet. I am not giving up hope.

           Cheers!

Pradeepto
--