[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4 Applications List

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Feb 25 10:37:29 GMT 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007 01:10, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Am Freitag, 23. Februar 2007 21:38, schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> > On Wednesday 21 February 2007 22:30, Allen Winter wrote:
> > >  + kabclient (Kevin Krammer)
> >
> > Yes, though I am not sure the name is still good or if it would be better
> > to get rid of the "kabc" part and refer more to the "address" or
> > "contacts" terminology.
>
> I would rather propose the terms Persons or People, there is more data to a
> person than just contact data :)

In the sense of kabc an data object is not necessarily a person, so Person
would be a bad term. You can just as well have for example the address of a
company in your addressbook. That's the reason kabc uses the term Adressee,
which means everything and everybody which can be addresses in some way. This
doesn't mean that there can only be contact data in the object.