[Kde-pim] [REGRESSION] Pop3 message status change is broken on Enterprise branch

Ismail Dönmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
Wed Dec 19 13:27:05 GMT 2007

Wednesday 19 December 2007 12:47:31 tarihinde Volker Krause şunları yazmıştı:
> On Friday 14 December 2007 23:40:30 Ismail Dönmez wrote:
> > Monday 03 December 2007 11:43:50 tarihinde Ismail Dönmez şunları yazmıştı:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > A commit between 13 November - 23 November breaks changing message
> > > status changing with pop3 such that;
> > >
> > > - Changing a message to be unread
> > > - Changing a message to be read
> > >
> > > does not work, however changing a thread to be read/unread works. The
> > > most likely commit is Volker's message action work. Anyone experienced
> > > a similar problem?
> >
> > Is anyone able to reproduce this? Still doesn't work with latest
> > enterprise branch here.
>
> Sorry for the delay. I'm unable to reproduce this, changing the message
> status of local messages works here with all ways (context menu on header
> list and reader window, menu in main window and separate reader window,
> clicking on the status column). What exactly are you doing, are all ways to
> change the status broken? Are all local folders affected by this problem?

Further investigation shows that starting with a clean KMail config fixes
that, so it might be some backward compatibility breakage.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.