[Kde-pim] [REGRESSION] Pop3 message status change is broken on Enterprise branch

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Wed Dec 19 10:47:31 GMT 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007 23:40:30 Ismail Dönmez wrote:
> Monday 03 December 2007 11:43:50 tarihinde Ismail Dönmez şunları yazmıştı:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > A commit between 13 November - 23 November breaks changing message status
> > changing with pop3 such that;
> >
> > - Changing a message to be unread
> > - Changing a message to be read
> >
> > does not work, however changing a thread to be read/unread works. The
> > most likely commit is Volker's message action work. Anyone experienced a
> > similar problem?
>
> Is anyone able to reproduce this? Still doesn't work with latest enterprise
> branch here.

Sorry for the delay. I'm unable to reproduce this, changing the message status
of local messages works here with all ways (context menu on header list and
reader window, menu in main window and separate reader window, clicking on
the status column). What exactly are you doing, are all ways to change the
status broken? Are all local folders affected by this problem?

regards
Volker