[Kde-pim] Request to exclude KMail from the KDE 4.0 release

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Dec 7 00:09:13 GMT 2007

On Thursday 06 December 2007 18:41:49 Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007 schrieb Thomas McGuire:
> > Hi,
> >
> > OK, here is my offical request to keep KMail out of the KDE 4.0 release.

I just forwarded Thomas' request along with some of my own comments
to the Release Team mailing list.

Basically, I recommend keeping all of KDEPIM out of the official 4.0.0 release.
A sad mail message that I didn't want to write.

I don't really see any other option at this time.
There is way too much to do and time is very short.

If you have other ideas please send them to me and I will bring them
to the Release Team for discussion.

Regards,
Allen