[Kde-pim] [patch] Akonadi kdebug areas

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Dec 5 18:39:26 GMT 2007

Hi,

as discussed in another thread, this is a potential set of Akonadi related
debug areas.

525x libakonadi
should I split (jobs) into (item jobs) and (collection jobs)?

526x infrastructure
do any of the agent/resources/plugins need their own?

527x clients
not sure which of the current clients are just test beds and which are
intented to be shipped, so just akonadiconsole for now.

Put the IO slave into the IO slave range.

Anything else?

I will accumulate any suggested changes and post the final patch for review
again before committing.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring