[Kde-pim] Linker Error while compliling kdepimlibs... Unable to find "-lpth"

Eugeniu Plamadeala eugen.plamadeala at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:11:34 BST 2007

Hi!

I had the exact problem, or so it seems, a few days ago.
I actually edited the techbase page specifying what to do in this case, but I
will go ahead and quote myself:
"if you get the error "cannot find -lpth" from /usr/bin/ld, then make sure you
have The GNU Portable Threads (libpth-dev for Debian)."

Also, I trust you have the necessary gpgme dev libs.

Let me know when you get to kdebase, I'm stuck there :D

--
Best regards,
  Eugeniu

eugen.plamadeala at gmail.com