[Kde-pim] Support for Scalix groupware

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Thu Aug 2 15:41:21 BST 2007

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 03:34:54PM +0200, Will Stephenson wrote:
> On Sunday 29 July 2007, Tobias Koenig said:
Hi,

> > I would contact you in private mail then to figure out the details of
> > the merge.
>
> When will this merge likely happen?
There is still a bug in the Scalix server which prevents KMail from
showing the shared folders correctly. I'll waiting until this bug is
fixed and I can test/bugfix the shared folder feature.

A previous merge would require work in two branches, that's too time
consuming for me :/

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!