[Kde-pim] KMAIL and IMAP - reply to address

Alexis Papadopoulos iacp at free.fr
Fri Aug 17 08:00:14 BST 2007

Hello there,

this should normally do the trick.
1) Go to Settings  > Configure KMail
2) In the Identities tab, click Add... and select Duplicate existing entry
while selecting your default identity.
3) Modify your new identity and change the "E-mail address" in the "General"
tab the "Reply-To" in the "Advanced" one

You can then open a message composer and check View > Identity. You should be
able to select your new identity from the list. Just don't forget to check
when you send an e-mail that you're not using the default one...

Hope it helps...

acp