[Kde-pim] Akregator

Benjamin Dieckmann benjamin.dieckmann at gmx.net
Sun Aug 19 14:40:23 BST 2007

Hi!
I would be interested in this feature, too, but apparently there is nothing
like this yet. Also I didn't find any up-to-date website or something. But:
How are the plans for akregator and kde 4? With akonadi the
archiving/saving/caching of articles should be quite easy, if I understand it
right. Or will there be a substitute for akregator and I just missed the
news?

Benjamin